Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > Civil War Talk > General Civil War Talk > Interview with Thomas Y. Cartwright at the Historic Lotz House

Interview with Thomas Y. Cartwright at the Historic Lotz House - General Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jan 19th, 2010 03:51 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
mikenoirot

Mana: 

To supplement my three part series on CSA General John Bell Hood's 1864 Franklin-Nashville Campaign, I recently had the opportunity to speak to famed Franklin historian, Thomas Y. Cartwright. I interviewed Mr. Cartwright at the historic Lotz House in Franklin, Tennessee. Cartwright has appeared on many Civil War docu...mentaries on The History Channel, A&E, Discovery Channel and CNN. Please take a journey with me as Thomas shares stories of John Bell Hood's fateful Franklin-Nashville Campaign. I'm sure you will appreciate Cartwright's story telling as much as I do. You can access the article by clicking on the following link.

http://wp.me/ppYu1-La

Mike Noirot

Posted: Thu Jan 21st, 2010 02:56 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Basecat

Mana: 

Highly recommend the interview to all. Thomas brings the fighting of Franklin alive during this conversation.

Regards from the Garden State,

Steve Basic

Current time is 03:43 am
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > Civil War Talk > General Civil War Talk > Interview with Thomas Y. Cartwright at the Historic Lotz House

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1365 seconds (14% database + 86% PHP). 24 queries executed.