Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Sherman's March Supplement now posted - General Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2007 04:49 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

I have just completed and posted a special supplement for History Channel's upcoming special "Sherman's March". It includes my review, the game, a timeline, a slideshow and more. See the front page for details. Hope everyone will tune into the show. On the day of its airing I'll open an official "Discuss the Show" thread. Enjoy...

Posted: Thu Apr 19th, 2007 03:03 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

Compelling review! I really can't wait to see the show. Unfortuantely, I will be traveling and can only pray that the hotel has the History Channel. What I'm hoping is that the show will soon be available on DVD, so I can watch it over and over. 

If your review is any indication the show will stir ups lots of stimulating debate. What fun.

You have chosen to ignore indy19th. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore indy19th. click Here to view this post

Posted: Thu Apr 19th, 2007 04:37 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

I hope I don't get into trouble for mentioning another web site, but historynet has a nice little quiz on SHerman right now that makes a fun challenge. They have it there to honor the "Sherman's March" movie.

Posted: Thu Apr 19th, 2007 04:44 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
calcav

Mana: 

Joe,

Great review! I had planned on watching The Sopranos and taping the History Channel and now I think I'll do it the other way around.

Entertainment Weekly had a little blurb about the documentary as well and noted that Atlantans still remember Sherman for his innovations in urban development. Got a good chuckle from that one.

Tom

Posted: Fri Apr 20th, 2007 02:20 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
susansweet

Mana: 

Well I will have to either find someone with cable or dish or wait to watch the video.  I don't have cable. The review sounds soo good.  My great grandfather's regiment was with Sherman.  My great grandfather though was back home in Michigan.   Can't wait to see what others think when they watch it. 

Current time is 06:52 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3229 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 28 queries executed.