Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Which NASCAR Driver Are You? - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1 Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Feb 23rd, 2008 01:37 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
61st Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Was watching NASCAR raceday - Darrell Waltrip was talking about racing on the small-track circuit when a driver raced about every night.  He said that after racing a couple of nights with dick trickle, you were worn out.  I guess that's how long it took the pennicillan to kick in.

Oh, wait, I bet he meant Mr. Dick Trickle, the roundie-round legend.

Last edited on Sat Feb 23rd, 2008 01:38 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Sat Feb 23rd, 2008 05:24 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
62nd Post
younglobo

Mana: 

BAD JOANIE NO COOKIE .. think you might even merit time in the safe seat for that one

Posted: Sat Feb 23rd, 2008 07:35 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
63rd Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Yes, that was truly Bad Joanie.  And, Mr. Trickle deserves great respect.

It's just, you know DW, how enthusiastic and sincere he is.  Imagine him saying this, and know that there are fans out there who don't know who Mr. Trickle is.  Ahahahahahahaha, I jest cain't help it.

Anyway, SPEED recently had a short segment on what drivers do when they have to use the facilities and are busy with other things, like driving a race car in a major race.  Put that in the catagory of "Things I've wonderd about, but really didn't want to know"....  Oh, heck, I admit it, it was funny.  Especailly the driver interviews.  The guys seemed awfully willing to talk about it, even "relieved" (sorry AGAIN!)  A'nuther BAD JOANIE, NO COOKIE.

OK, we've done the silly name thing now when it comes to Mr. Trickle.  From here on in, I will treat him with the respect he deserves.   Especailly since I don't think that I can top DW there.

Last edited on Sat Feb 23rd, 2008 08:13 pm by JoanieReb

Current time is 11:05 pmPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3854 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 25 queries executed.