Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > What is your favorite amusement park ride????

What is your favorite amusement park ride???? - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jul 28th, 2008 04:16 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

what is everyones favorite amusement park ride?

mine are (i cant choose just one) the Flying Bobs, Tilt-A-Whirl, and Roller Coasters (i like both in water and out of it).....im one of those people who doesnt like anything thats slow so they are like the perfect rides for me....im also one of those people who can eat and drink before getting on a ride and not get sick from it.

You have chosen to ignore Bama46. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mon Jul 28th, 2008 03:50 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Rebel Yell
Belle,Bourbon,Battlefields

Mana: 

I went on a triple-loop roller coaster in Munich (after visiting several beer tents)...Have to say that was one GREAT RIDE!!!

Posted: Mon Jul 28th, 2008 06:34 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
gettysburgerrn

Mana: 

A couple of really cool roller coasters at Hershey Park last year...There is like a million of them there so I don't remember the names....I really love that park...

KEn

Posted: Mon Jul 28th, 2008 07:54 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
fedreb

Mana: 

The Kraken at Florida Seaworld. Found out that you are never too old to enjoy these things, so many loops and turns I thought I'd been turned inside out.

Posted: Tue Sep 9th, 2008 10:15 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
gettysburgerrn

Mana: 

I remember going to Busch Gardens and riding the Loch NEss monster - like 100,623 yrs ago..what a cool roller coaster..dont know if its even still there..

ken

Posted: Tue Sep 9th, 2008 04:06 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
susansweet

Mana: 

I can remember as a teenager standing waiting for friends at POP in Santa Monica while they rode the roller coaster over and over again. I had and have a deathly fear of them. The only ride even close to a roller coaster I would ride is the Materhorn at Disneyland. That one I love. Last time I rode it was after losing a great deal of weight. They told me I had to sit in the front seat of the sled. I had never been in the very front before. It was a whole different ride from that position. Friends in another sled said they heard me all the way down the mountain.
Susan

Current time is 07:43 pm
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > What is your favorite amusement park ride????

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3712 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 27 queries executed.