Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

It's true...I'm jealous - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Dec 17th, 2008 04:17 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
TimK

Mana: 

Of Guy Ritchie. Gets 76 mill for not having to be married to Madonna anymore. Sweet gig.

Posted: Wed Dec 17th, 2008 06:36 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

i would marry any man that had 76 million, no matter whether or not he loved me, or what he looked like or how old he was. :cool::shock::D:P:dude:

Last edited on Wed Dec 17th, 2008 06:38 pm by Dixie Girl

Posted: Thu Dec 18th, 2008 12:30 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Captain Crow
Proud Southerner

Mana: 

I suspect this board may not produce said millionaire DG....;)

Posted: Thu Dec 18th, 2008 12:33 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

Captain Crow wrote: I suspect this board may not produce said millionaire DG....;)
and that's the only problem with this board!! :P

Posted: Thu Dec 18th, 2008 02:01 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

What's a Guy Ritchie and isn't Madonna like 80 by now?

Posted: Thu Dec 18th, 2008 02:04 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

javal1 wrote: What's a Guy Ritchie and isn't Madonna like 80 by now?
Guy Ritchie is this totally unattractive man, who is well as his name says, rich.

naw man, Madonna ie like in her 100's by now

Posted: Fri Dec 19th, 2008 07:16 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
ole

Mana: 

I haven't followed the music scene since Eileen Farrell and Queen. There just aren't any musicians any more. Madonna did fairly well as Eva Peron, but not quite wonderful. Didn't Guy Ritchy play 3rd on the Toledo Mudhens?

There is one musician still on the scene: the aging Barbra Streisland. I don't like her. I don't like her politics or anything about her, except that she is one of the last actual musicians. The really sad thing is that almost no one knows what I'm talking about.

Ole

Posted: Fri Dec 19th, 2008 07:21 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
8th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

ole wrote: There is one musician still on the scene: the aging Barbra Streisland. I don't like her. I don't like her politics or anything about her, except that she is one of the last actual musicians. The really sad thing is that almost no one knows what I'm talking about.

Ole

I know who Barbra Streisand is, and I only like one thing of her's.....her husband!!!!:shock: man she is married to the super gorgeous James Brolin...I'm so jealous ))..

Posted: Fri Dec 19th, 2008 07:44 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
9th Post
TimK

Mana: 

I wouldn't know Guy Ritchie if he came to my door and planted a kiss on my lips. I do know, though, that I admire the fella for being able to stomach being married to Madonna long enough to walk away with a 76 million dollar settlement.

And not to make you sad, Ole, but I have never thought of Streisand as a musician. I think of her as an entertainer/singer/actress/producer. I think of my guitar/piano/saxophone playing son as a musician.

Posted: Sat Dec 20th, 2008 08:42 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
10th Post
fedreb

Mana: 

I'm sure I'm not telling you folks anything you don't already know but Guy Ritchie is a very successful British film Director and Producer ( Snatch, Revolver, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Rocknrolla etc ) and probably already has more money than he can ever spend. He just happened to marry Madonna who has even more money!

Ole,
If you are looking for musicians try listening to one of your own young home grown New Yorkers, musician, singer, songwriter, Peter Cincotti. There is still talent out there.

Posted: Sat Dec 20th, 2008 04:24 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
11th Post
ole

Mana: 

There probably is, fedreb. I just gave up on looking.

The voice is an instrument, trombone, trumpet, piano, whatever. And she does (or did) play it well. I'm a kazoo. She's a pipe organ.

Ole

Current time is 04:04 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3687 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 28 queries executed.