Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

"Both Sides, The Cause" - Other Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1 Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Mar 8th, 2007 05:32 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
21st Post
susansweet

Mana: 

I was glad to be of help.  I love doing this kind of research.  I have had so much help from a Tennessee Cousin finding family infromation myself.  You should have seen me on the Davis Farm in Northern Mississippi two years ago when she took me out there.  I was down on the ground with a big old cup filling the cup with mud .  She asked me what I was doing .  I said you own the land right?  So I am getting my share of the land.  Francis Marion Davis II  Ham's Regiment Mississippi Mounted Militia. .  I shared the dirt with the other cousins around the USA and with my brother in Boston. 

Glad you are going to stay on the board.  Always a joy to talk to you and to read your postings. 

Posted: Thu Mar 8th, 2007 05:32 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
22nd Post
susansweet

Mana: 

I was glad to be of help.  I love doing this kind of research.  I have had so much help from a Tennessee Cousin finding family infromation myself.  You should have seen me on the Davis Farm in Northern Mississippi two years ago when she took me out there.  I was down on the ground with a big old cup filling the cup with mud .  She asked me what I was doing .  I said you own the land right?  So I am getting my share of the land.  Francis Marion Davis II  Ham's Regiment Mississippi Mounted Militia. .  I shared the dirt with the other cousins around the USA and with my brother in Boston. 

Glad you are going to stay on the board.  Always a joy to talk to you and to read your postings.  Susan

You have chosen to ignore JDC Duncan. click Here to view this post

Posted: Thu Mar 8th, 2007 06:57 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
24th Post
susansweet

Mana: 

I don't know JDC I was looking at my Civil War Almanac and it is pretty inclusive.  It is also a thick paperback book. 

Posted: Fri Mar 9th, 2007 04:09 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
25th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Off topic!  But:  Susan,  congratulations on your (CWi Trivia) corporal's stripes!  You're on a real winning streak with your CWi detective work!  Gooooooo, Susan! :)

Posted: Fri Mar 9th, 2007 05:59 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
26th Post
susansweet

Mana: 

Thanks Joanie

Susan

Posted: Fri Mar 9th, 2007 06:22 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
28th Post
susansweet

Mana: 

Looks good JDC.  Did you get it printed out and framed already?   I have my Cleburne framed . I printed it out on good paper and put it in a nice frame  I also then photographed it again with my cell phone and he is my wall paper  on my cell phone.  Craig Symonds was at a conference I atended . He cracked up when I showed him.  Thought it was a great idea. 

Regards to another night owl.

Susan

Posted: Thu Mar 15th, 2007 02:59 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
30th Post
Fuller
E Pluribus Unum

Mana: 

I had to laugh because it has been awhile since I last looked at this post about the photo.  I too love the photo of Custer but had never seen or heard of the version with the boy in it.  JDC, I noticed tonight that your avatar now has changed!  The photo has been found.  Thanks for the link Susan.

Fuller

Posted: Thu Mar 15th, 2007 04:31 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
32nd Post
susansweet

Mana: 

JDC I like your new avatar.  Thanks for the kind words again .  I don't know much about Washington.  I will have to look him up , see what I can find out.  I will let you know what I find out . 

Susan

Current time is 09:52 pmPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3721 seconds (9% database + 91% PHP). 29 queries executed.