View single post by JoanieReb
 Posted: Fri Jan 18th, 2008 06:54 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
JoanieReb

Mana: 

"JOANIE!!!! You're back!!!!"

Like a bad penny!  I could never stay away from you for too long, Pvt. Clewell. :):) :D:D)__

"In fact, it's a good thing the NASCAR off-season lasts only 12 months a year"

Oh, shi...ot!!!!! I thought it only felt like 12 months, as opposed to weeks.  Excuse me, now that I know the truth, I must resume banging my head against the wall.

"Are you back here for keeps or will you be returning to the cave for a few more weeks?"

Well, I didn't see my shadow :)...just a bunch of blurry shapes...all that head-banging you know...

"I'm having fantasies of Junior winning the 500. Do you think that could come true?"

I think it's a REAL possibilty.  My $ is on him or Smoke - and not because they are my favorite drivers.  They both want it bad, and did real good in testing.  Smoke's gotta deal with the whole switch-to-Toyota-thing, but I don't really think that's gonna hold him back much if at all.  In any case, Junior is for sure gonna take a few this year.

"So then, could someone please enlighten me as to how you can stand to watch a nascar race all the way through?"

Well, KO, I usually sit for at least half of each one, but I suppose on both feet would be easiest.....

Last edited on Fri Jan 18th, 2008 07:32 am by JoanieReb

Close Window