View single post by CTmom
 Posted: Tue Jan 29th, 2008 08:29 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
CTmom

Mana: 

We haven't figured out how to post photos yet, so if anyone knows an easy way to insert digital pictures here or elsewhere online, please let me know.

Here's what I have so far:

little boy's flat crowned straw hat with lining, stamped "JM Holbrook Atlanta Geo. inside, purchased originally in Gettysburg at Dirty Billy's hats. Should fit kids roughly age 3-8 years. My son wore it one season and it looks almost new. Asking $20

Ladies size small capelet- dark navy wool with black frog closures, lined in pale tan corduroy. Just a little thing to cover the shoulders; we also used it as a long cape on our little girl. $30

Ladies workdress. One piece, cotton, with hook and eye closures in front, tiny wine and blue flowers on cream background. About a modern size 8. $50

Ladies two piece workdress. Red and green plaid with small ruffle at collar and cuffs. Real antique jet buttons, green belt with red plaid "flower" at closure. Very comfortable cotton dress with lots of room for movement. Top is more blousey and less fitted. $60

toddler girl's slat bonnet. Tan/white plaid like new condition. $15

8 yards of gorgeous reproduction fabric. This is a lovely teal with a wavy line pattern on it. Stamped on the edge it says "dargate doubles" c. 1830 by Margo Krager for clothworks" I bought this to have a dress made, but never got around to it. I paid 7 or 8 dollars a yard for it, but will sell for $40.

I haven't gotten a look at that last bin of clothing yet, but will let you know when I find it.

Please let me know if anything is of interest to you.

many thanks-

CTmom

Close Window