View single post by CWgal
 Posted: Mon Mar 27th, 2006 08:07 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 

Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2005
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee USA
Posts: 6

  back to top

Tim, I may be able to find something for you at the Chattanooga library. They have CSA service and pension records for most southern states and the service records for the Union.  You will have to contact the National Archives at the link given above for Union pension records.

Email me at with the names and as much info as you have and I will see what I can find for you.

Colleen aka CWgal




 Close Window