View single post by JoanieReb
 Posted: Mon Feb 18th, 2008 07:02 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
JoanieReb

Mana: 

:)Ashbel - and everyone out there - please!!!!!  correct me when I make a goof!  I didn't mean for the word "correction" to come out negatively.  I guess what I should have said was, please continue to educate me.  I am SO TIRED of making mistakes in terminology - this is how I learn, and thus, build confidence.  I stay out of a lot of live, face-to-face conversations on the CW because I just know I'm gonna use my words wrong...and, I figure, it is better to let people think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.....;)

Learning Good!:):):D:D

Also, Ashbel, you can be as modest as you want, but you are certainly (Like Emma Peel - anyone remember The Avengers?)  a talented amateur.  Your earlier comment on Gaines Mill and Cold Harbor was worth its weight in gold, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, Y'All - I'm getting over my flu, should be good to go in a couple days.  Is the map thing worth following, or not?

Hee-hee:  We should organize a CWi field-trip to Spotsylvania/Cold Harbor.  Most people shouldn't have to drive more than a day or two to get there....:shock:;)

Last edited on Mon Feb 18th, 2008 07:12 am by JoanieReb

Close Window