View single post by Ulysses
 Posted: Fri Apr 21st, 2006 11:08 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Ulysses

Mana: 

Savez...I appreciate your opinions on Eric Foner and a Link to Trelease, both authors whom I referenced in my post  supporting my comments about the Reb Flag as a Racist symbol.  It was another great illustration of my claims of "misdirected attention" you will see described in a few of my posts. ( Like the magician who wants you to  look over "there" in hopes you won't catch his sleight of hand over "here".)  The link you posted on Trelease was a Positive review of his book ("one of the most important works on the...[earlyKlan]") and although you tried to discredit Eric Foner  while trying to expose some 'dangerous idealogy' he is following, I ask 'What the heck does that have to do with his work as an honored History professor from Columbia Univ. who has won every major History award  that Academia Offers???  Now, may I direct you to http://www.ericfoner.com , and hopefully anyone else who  wants an  honest view of the author and FAMOUS historian?   Let's focus on the message in this case, not the messenger. Best wishes....Ulysses

Close Window