View single post by Johnny Huma
 Posted: Mon Mar 24th, 2008 12:20 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Johnny Huma
Johnny Huma

Mana: 

As far as bloopers and bad beards and all that go into these films I guess we still have to be glad that there is someone out there who is willing to take the chance to make the movies so we can all enjoy watching them. Actually Jeb Stuart in Gettysburg had to be the worst makeup of a character I ever saw in a Civil War Film. Hood in Gettysburg I thought was a great job and I belive it was his real beard which makes a big difference. Between Martin Sheen and Robert Duvall I have to give it to Sheen. Although not quite the Robert E Lee we would like to see at least he put some feeling in the character. Of both the films Gettysburg and GAG I think Stephan Lang has to be on top of the his game. Both Pickett and Jackson were believeable characters although I could of used a little less praying in GAG but that was not his fault. One blooper that comes to mind is in I believe North and South when there is a scene of Corpral sitting with a woman who is his fiance and they are talking and all the sudden he is promoted to SGT. and next sceene demoted to Corpral again.
Maybe someday The Last Full Measure will come out as it really must to complete the series but who will step up to do it..?
Huma

Close Window