View single post by JoanieReb
 Posted: Fri Mar 28th, 2008 04:27 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Martinsville paperclip time.  Do I feel my poor little heart a'beaten faster?

Les-see, this week there are no track "improvements" to ruin the race.  That's good.

However, there is that dang COToday and the Goodyear tires to make a race out of.  Well, they both have performed well before, maybe they'll be some magic in them this week.

Otherwise, I'm having a hard time getting excited about the Sprint Cup race.  The Truck race, on the other hand.....I'll be watchin with glee.  Rowdy Busch and Christy Wallace, should be good....

So, anyone got any predictions for Sunday?  I'm going to go outside my usual box and guess Denny Hamlin is The Boy to watch this week.

Won't surprise me at all if my dearly beloved Smoke takes the cake, or if Junior gets the first victory for Hendricks this year.  Of course, if Kyle doesn't crash or have a major malfunction, he'll pro'bly win.

But this may be the week of Jeffie's 2008 comeback.  When it comes to him and Jimmie, well it wouldn't bother me at all to see Jeffie take another trophy (it's no fun rootin against him if he's beatin himself)  and Jimmie to either drive backwards or make a big ol' right turn at the first left.  Go, Jeff.  Stop, Jimmie, LOL!

Geez, I hope this one feels as little more like NASCAR....

Last edited on Fri Mar 28th, 2008 04:28 am by JoanieReb

Close Window