View single post by kj3553
 Posted: Mon May 5th, 2008 03:03 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
kj3553
Born in the wrong century

Mana: 

Yeah. Wildthing? Ugh!!

That was Charlie Sheen in Major League. Now THAT was a wild thing! ;-)

Kyle is an extremely talented young driver, but he has made a habbit of spinning out and knocking out other drivers who get in his way. This isn't a demolition derby, although some folks like to think it is. I also found it extremely questionable that Denny Hamlin, who just happens to be Kyle's teammate, knew he had a tire going down yet stayed on the track until it blew and caused the caution that allowed Kyle to close up on Junior, rather than pull into his pit stall and get the tire changed before it blew. Up until then, Junior had "checked out" leaving KB and everybody else in his dust.

Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything like that...

I also thought it interesting that immediately after the incident, DW and Larry McReynolds were pointing out questionable actions they thought they saw on the track. Then -- *poof* -- they changed their stories. Even before they pointed it out, I too had noticed Kyle's tires turning slightly to the right.

His car got loose? Maybe. But it's no secret that Kyle's got a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Hendrick, and Dale Jr. is the driver who replaced him.

Maybe it was "just racin'", but I can't help but wonder...

Close Window