View single post by CleburneFan
 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2008 11:58 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
CleburneFan

Mana: 

Devil's Den, I am so sorry about your father. What a difficult five years!

Susan Sweet, thank you for your encouragement. I will tell my sister about your experience. She will love your "burned, cut and poisoned" phrase. I'm going to write to her about that and I know she will get a kick out of it. That would make a cool charm bracelet with a chram for each word and the little pink ribboin charm.

You are much braver than I am being as I am a self-confessed coward and would have been the first to slink to the rear in any Civil War battle. I wish you continued health.

Today I signed up for an Avon-sponsored national health initiative for breast cancer research called an "Army of Women" headed by Dr. Susan Love. You register and then they will contact you about various sutudies they are conducting. I was hoping they would select me for the "Sister Study."

Any woman who wants to register can go to http://www.armyofwomen.org.

Sorry, guys, they are not asking for men although men can and sometimes do get breast cancer.

Well, we have gotten away from the Locks of Love subject.  They give to people besides cancer patients too. There are other causes of hair loss including a disease that causes the loss of ALL body hair! :shock:I know someone who got it in Thailand.

Close Window