View single post by Eric Wittenberg
 Posted: Wed Oct 29th, 2008 01:29 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Eric Wittenberg

Mana: 

IDIC wrote: Well, I’ve just finished reading “One Continuous Fight” and it is an excellent read. As is usual with these Authors the prose flows very well and whilst being a detailed book it is never a chore to read. I’ve learnt a lot form this book that I did not from others on the same subject I have read before.

)(90

I am really looking forward to the Cavalry at Gettysburg books that this team are preparing.

I have, however, one moan about “One Continuous Flight” and it’s not about the Authors. Usually I look upon any book published by Savas Beatie to be of the very best quality but whoever proof read this book was having a big off day. It is riddled with spelling mistakes, missing words and sentences that just don’t make sense.

Apart from that small annoyance I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in Gettysburg and the aftermath of that battle.

Thank you for the kind words about the book.  I really appreciate it.

Your complaints about the typos, etc., were heard loud and clear.  All of that was cleared up in the second edition of the book, which was released a few weeks ago. 

We've begun writing the first volume of the multi-volume set.  I've been working on Brandy Station, and I like how it's coming together.

Regards,

Eric

Close Window