View single post by Dixie Girl
 Posted: Sat Nov 1st, 2008 02:22 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

im totally into all the forensics and stuff. i wanna be a kidney transplant surgeon one day (im planning on going to Chapel Hill Medical School, one of the best schools in NC)

Cap'n, it would be awesome to see someones intestines squirming around like that!!!! im already grossing out my friends with details of stuff that happened during Civil War times. i googled gangrene and printed off a picture and showed my friends, it was awesome to see em freak like they did. i spend as much time up at the hospital where my mom works and i hang out with her friends and hear all these stories and go back and repete em to other people just so i get the satisfaction of grossin em out . once my mom xrayed this mom and daughter who'd been in a car accident and their brains were comming outa every hole in their heads, and she's seen people be cut open and have all their intestines and stuff comming out. :shock: