View single post by Dixie Girl
 Posted: Fri Dec 12th, 2008 04:24 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

ole wrote: Doctor Cone: In the first picture of the Golden Girls, there are nine young ladies with whom I'd like to associate closely. (You know, fry up some chicken or whump up some bisquits and sausage gravy and talk about the momenem.) How come only one is not blond?

When did I miss the Nordic influence in Louisiana? Before we get into the nudge, nudge, wink, wink portion. My eyes are brown. Dark brown. And there isn't a drop of blood in me that isn't Norwegian. So there isn't a rigid stereotype here. But, c'mon -- eight of nine LSU ladies, almost none of whom can be presumed to be Nordic, are blonds. What's wrong with this picture?

i can answer your question ole. the one forgot to dye her hair or either the other three forgot to dye their hair to match hers.....or either somebody must really like blondes and threw the brunet in there to balance it out.