View single post by kj3553
 Posted: Sun Feb 22nd, 2009 05:35 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
kj3553
Born in the wrong century

Mana: 

Greetings All! I've been away for a little while, thanks to my PC picking up a nasty trojan that took me a while to finally eradicate. I'd been careless in allowing my anti-virus software to lapse, but I've learned my lesson! (And to think that a piece of freeware -- AdAware by Lavasoft -- was able to clean up what Symantic and McAfee couldn't!)

But all's well that ends well, and after reading about what everybody else is reading, I feel almost ashamed to mention that I am currently in the midst of a...*gasp*...romance.

After reading several excellent mysteries (including the 4th book in the Barker/Llewellyn series), several more days spent transcribing some biographical info on the members of an artillery battery raised, in part, in my home town (Battery H, 1st Ohio Light Artillery), and some other projects (work on a novel I'm writing...just for fun, not for publication), I decided that my mind needed a break. You know, bubble gum for the brain cells.

So, I opted for a lightweight historical romance. Besides, reading it was much more fun than watching the races today.

Close Window