View single post by ShadowHunter
 Posted: Fri Mar 6th, 2009 03:29 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
ShadowHunter
Lurker

Mana: 

sunnylady408 wrote:  She says that she felt a hand on her shoulder. As she was running to me at the doghouse she said it happened again but that time she felt two hands on her.  In some of the pictures there are orbs, in most just a one or two but the picture I have of Christina there are lots around her. She was not feeling well and she says they were there to protect her and enjoy the music. Since this time she sees more and more of the spirits (if that is what you want to call them) whenever we go to Prairie Grove. Christina is 14 yrs old and way to old to make something like this up. She gets nervous when you mention another walk at night around the battlefields.

Sunnylady408 - seems like Christina may be somewhat "sensitive" to spirits. I also have a 14 year old daughter who seems to be a spirit magnet where ever we go. Two years ago we investigated the Burlington County Prison Museum in Mt. Holly NJ - it was part of a private investigation I arranged as a different kind of birthday party for my son and his friends.  It was a very active evening and my daughter was getting verbal and physical responses from a "girl child" spirit including a pinch or stab to the back of her neck (she was wearing a pony tail). I have pictures of the red welt right after she was touched and will try to find and post it later.  I also have some recordings of the "child" answering some of her questions to make her presence known.  It was a VERY COOL birthday outing! However, Abigail is now somewhat nervous about being touched again. 

Close Window