View single post by CoryB
 Posted: Tue May 19th, 2009 04:59 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
CoryB
Buford Trooper

Mana: 

Hello everyone,

My name is Cory and I'm a huge Civil War nut and a writer. I live in north eastern PA so my closest battlefield is Gettysburg, which is the battle I love to study the most.

I have an undergraduate degree in History/Geography and I did my thesis on the role of Geography concerning the Battle of Gettysburg.  I'm also just completing an MFA for creative writing, so one day I hope to put all of this togeather. :-)

I'm also studying as hard as I can for the Battlefield Guide exam that I want to take in the next couple of years.

Lastly, I do have a interest in the paranormal aspect of the battlefield as well. I'm not some "Ghost Hunter/Buster" though, I like to be able to try to use the paranormal investigation techniques as an attempt to research more into the history of the battle.

I love to discuss and talk about anything and will try to be as much as an assest to these forums as possible. I look forward to meeting all of you :D