View single post by Johan Steele
 Posted: Tue Feb 16th, 2010 02:59 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Johan Steele
Life NRA,SUVCW # 48,Legion 352

Mana: 

Mr Steele has done something about the use of the US flag by your friends Borderruffian, got my first disorderly conduct fine out of the deal. Beside me were 2 x 80+ year old veterans and a good dozen young men younger than me. Judge was trying not to laugh when he handed out the fines. He noted that our splashing white sheeted men w/ yellow paint filled water baloons was inflamatory and certainly instigated the violence. I paid the fine and laughed when the elderly gent beside me stated we at least saw their true stripe.

I do it every time I call them raving cowards for stealing the flag I served under. Now that I've told you what I've done let's hear from you. What have you done to clear the CBF from their corruption of the CBF Borderruffian? I mean other than google images of klan members w/ the US flag, carefully culling out images w/out the US flag present I might add. I have to give credit you've done a good job sullying the US flag w/ it's connection to the klan and their friends. I have seen you do nothing to clear the CBF from their association w/ it. I'd like to be proven wrong.

Close Window