|View single post by MES_Jeff|
|Posted: Sun Aug 15th, 2010 12:30 am||
|2nd round of Beta Testing: Just a quick update on Beta testing in C63. The newest test game filled quickly and is under way. Depending on how this new test game goes we plan on opening 2 to 3 more games sometime soon. Here is a quick run down on the improvements being tested in this new round:
1. Friendly/Enemy unit info. You may now mouse over friendly/enemy units and receive some info about them.
2. Staff report page. You will now receive more detailed info on your leader status. It will include a summary of wins, loses, draws for each combat type; A summary of casualties inflicted and incurred for both the last turn and the campaign; And a list of maps that you currently have intelligence on.
3. Basic Fog of War. Maps will now appear slightly grey-ed out to indicate that you have no info on them.
4. Enhanced Lee/Meade leader view. The Lee/Meade roles now receive intelligence on all subordinate commander units. All Friendly and 'sighted' enemy units appear on maps, unit reports, and combat reports.
5. Mail In fixes. You will now be able to receive unlimited messages. Letter displays now open and close.
6. Various User Interface fixes/enhancements
No battle plan survives contact with the enemy