|View single post by MES_Jeff|
|Posted: Tue Sep 28th, 2010 12:09 am||
|As we are busy gearing up for Open Beta Testing (check back for an official announcement soon) this post is just a quick run down of the new features and improvements that will be added to Campaign of 1863 in the near future. (In no particular order):
1. Player save system.
2. Entrench markers.
3. "On Holiday" command (transfer control to Leading General).
4. Abandon command (promote units to Leading General. Note this will carry a penalty).
5. Mail System enhancements (reply, send to all, map, fwd action reports, sent mail listing, sent mail read by recipient indicator).
6. Explanation of orders on roll over.
7. Leading General option to surrender (Note this will carry a penalty).
8. Automatic turn due reminder.
9. Automatic missed turn email.
10. Attach/Detach units.
11. Transfer units.
12. No orders issued graphic indicator for units
* Please remember that while we are in Open Beta, all game features are subject to change and or removal.
No battle plan survives contact with the enemy