Root Beer Lover
back to top
|Captain Crow wrote:
So how come there's no Halloween music?
I actually have a folder on my MP3 with stuff I play for Halloween. On it I have:
- Ghostbusters Ray Parker Jr.
- Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
- Werewolves of London (Live) by Warren Zevon (bit different live as some of the lyrics aren't what folks may be used to, like at one point he sings "Werewolves of Los Angeles" during the first chorus)
- Abracadabra by The Steve Miller Band
- Cleanin' Up the Town by Bus Boys
- Thriller by Micheal Jackson
- Spooky by The Classics IV
- Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
- I Put a Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkings
- Witchy Woman by The Eagles