View single post by Johan Steele
 Posted: Mon Dec 4th, 2006 12:30 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Johan Steele
Life NRA,SUVCW # 48,Legion 352

Mana: 

Patty;

Picture is actualy me at an event a couple years ago.  I portray an enlisted man... bit of a soundral but an honorable sort of scum.

SUVCW = Sons Union Veterans Civil War Camp #48 and Legion Post # 352 is my American Legion Post.  I'm a proud vet w/ a long family history of serving this great country.

South of the North 40... well I live south of the north 40 which is a reference to a farming term; I grew up in an agricultural community. :)  I'm a mod on another board and a year or so back I was getting hate mail; an individual figured out where I lived and sent some to my house.  I get enough junk mail as it is.

Widow wrote:
Hi, Johan,

Welcome in here.  Now everybody can talk to you, and you have to answer back in self-defense.

Your profile says your favorite general is Emory Upton, but that picture looks very much like the actor in Gettysbeard who played Brigadier General James L. Kemper, a fellow named Boyce D. Applegate.  You know, the one whom Pickett introduced to Col. Fremantle as "a politician from Vuh-jin-yuh."  (Yes, I looked it up on my DVD, I don't carry that trivia in my head. :))  <----double chin-grin.)

Questions about your alias and cover:  What does "SUVCW Camp 48, Legion Post 352" stand for?  And your location: what does "South of the North 40" mean?

Nosy readers want to know.

Patty

Close Window