View single post by susansweet
 Posted: Mon Mar 19th, 2007 09:56 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
susansweet

Mana: 

I was staying outside Richmond in a Sleep Inn while visiting the city.  The people at the desk sent me around the corner on Jefferson Davis Hiway to an Italian place for pizza.  Being only one person I ordered a medium pizza figuring I would eat some and have the rest for breakfast in the morning and maybe dinner the next night.  There was a microwave and fridge in the room. 

The owner who was taking my order said no you want a large.  I said no I wanted a medium I am only one person .  He said no large.  After discussing this a couple of times I realized he was pointing to the special board.  The Large was about 2 dollars cheaper !!!! He was trying to save me money without saying any thing out loud.   I took he large sausage pizza out to my car and started out .  Had to hit the breaks at one point on the way home.  hmm cheese all slide off top of pizza.  Sausage also was slices not the crumbled I was use to in California.  I picked the box up off the floor of the van, checked it , slide the toppings and cheese back  and went to moel.  I took my baggies in I carry with me and bagged sets of two pieces up put them in the fridge and ate dinner  I think I was in Richmond three days and I got very tired of pizza.  The last of it ended up in the trash as I left

So there are southern pizza places and the staff are very nice . 

Close Window