View single post by bairdal81
 Posted: Sat Jul 28th, 2007 07:25 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
bairdal81

Mana: 

Well being a Canadian i still find it strange that I am even interested in the Civil War. But it all started in grade 11 when I took an American History class and chose to do an essay on Gettysburg. I was always intersted in war, especially the first two World War's and though the civil war seemes interesting i never heard much about it. So i went to the book store to find some material for my essay and bough the complete idiots guide to the civil war. Then i got a good idea of what took place i started buying more and more books. Pretty much anything i could get my hands on. I still have yet to visit a battle site for it's been a long time since i've had a chance to go south but they it is on my list of things to do in the next few years. I am going to school for music and because of this i've found a passion for civil war music as well. I'm trying to take as many courses about the civil war as possible in school, but alas they are far and few between. I now preserve my love for the CW with a growing collection of books and the essential movies about the Civil War.  

Close Window