View single post by Kentucky_Orphan
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 07:29 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Kentucky_Orphan

Mana: 

I'm in kentucky, and as anyone should know basketball is king here. However, Kentucky does have a pretty solid football team this year, too bad they have THE toughest schedule in the nation (according to multiple sources including ESPN). LSU, Doc, is TOUGH this year. I think they are one of the few teams that can challenge Florida for the SEC crown.

If you want to watch a college football shootout, tune in for the UK UofL game this weekend.

Golf? I LOVE to play and watch occasionally-usually it just makes me sick to my stomach to watch guys like Tiger though-they are just so incredibly, unbelievably, impossibly GOOD. (I played a course one time that had just wrapped up some senoir PGA tournament-the greens were so fast it defies explanation-I can't believe anyone could putt on those...I was getting mad myself untill one of my friends  was putting and missed a 3 foot putt and it rolled literally 30 feet off the green. He followed the ball as it slowly trickled down the slope-cursing every step he took, and by the time  he and the ball came to a stop I was laughing harder than I have ever laughed in my life! LOL Then he broke his putter over his knee and I almost fell over!)

Close Window