View single post by Basecat
 Posted: Sun Feb 19th, 2006 02:17 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Basecat

Mana: 

javal1 wrote: Thanks for the kind words Cap.

I laid in bed half the night last night worrying that people were going to see this vandalism as just property damage, and decided I wanted to try to put something together to try to explain why it was so much more than that. (I really need to get a life) So this morning I started working on a piece trying to explain that. It started off as an editorial, but ended up as kind of a mish-mash of things. I'm no writer, so if you can excuse the faults in that aspect of it, I hope this will help....

Three Units, Three Monuments, One Outrage

Joe,

As per usual, very well written, and captures the mood here in NJ minus the expletive deletives I am prone to utter when I see something as dumb as this at Gettysburg.

One can hope that those resposible for this outrage are caught, and have followed the lead of many others in contacting my Representatives in DC.  Hell, I even sent a letter to Hillary Clinton, and some in here who know me have to be shocked about that..;)

Hope all is well, and keep up the fine job you and Laurie do for us each and every day.

Regards from the Garden State,

Steve Basic

Close Window