View single post by Daniel Sauerwein
 Posted: Tue Oct 9th, 2007 01:57 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Daniel Sauerwein
SUVCW member/grad. student

Mana: 

Sarah,

I encourage you in your work and your blog looks good and has potential. I think it is great to see a young person with such a passion for history. I encourage you to think long and hard about where you want to go to college and always talk with your parents and let them help you. I only wish I would have thought of blogging about history when I was your age, as who knows where I could be with seven years under my belt.

I am not entirely sure how you could affiliate with my site. I appreciate your comments about my site and wonder when you first found it. As for having an incentive to write, if you would like, I am more than happy to give you a chance to write on my site. What you can do is post your posts to both your site and mine. Since my site is tracked by Civil War Interactive, it would give your writing a bit of attention.

If you want to write for my site or affiliate with it, I would ask that you take your parents to my blog and have them email me stating that you have their permission to write on my site. I only ask this because I would need your email to invite you to Wordpress.com to write, and I will only ask for it with their permission and their knowledge. If your parents have an interest in the war, they are certainly more than welcome to write also, but I NEED their permission before I would invite you to write for the site. This is to protect myself and you given the difference in age, since you are underage.

Again, I thank you for your welcome on the forum, your interest in my blog, and sharing your blog with others. I wish you luck in your goals and studies.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Roger, thanks for the welcome. I am glad to see someone from across the pond with an interest in both the war and my site.

Last edited on Tue Oct 9th, 2007 02:23 am by Daniel Sauerwein

Close Window