View single post by ole
 Posted: Fri Oct 19th, 2007 06:36 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
ole

Mana: 

I appreciate your kindness Cookie. It's not really the reenacting that I missed as much as the reading part of it I guess. It's much easier for me to pack a book to the park with my kiddos than to sew a dress, find an event and participate. I now particiapate as a spectator. HE did suggest buying a trailor and making a cross country trip as a family on a historical adventure. I'm in heaven with even just the suggestion of it. He does aggree with me in that it is very important to raise our kids with a love of history and a respect for our ancestors. Maybe when the kids are a bit older and he actually sees an event he would join in. I could always use the "Hey, you get a new gun" tactic.
Frantic whistle blowing. Foul!! Giving the old man the "you get a new gun" thingy is definitely unfair and borderline racist or something like that.Tantalizing the poppa with a new gun must break some sort of constitutional rule somehow. If you can't play fair, Fuller, just go away. Somewhere. Next door? Say hey to the hubby for me.

ole

Close Window