View single post by ijontichy
 Posted: Thu Nov 1st, 2007 12:13 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
ijontichy
Pathfinder

Mana: 

Johan Steele wrote:

"I will recuse myself from further comments on this issue. I apologize if I have offended." Apparently you "chose" to ignore that. I've stated I will recuse myself from this conversation as keeping civil w/ those who... I think you understand. Please have the courtesy not to engage me on this subject again.
You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You commented on my posts, and then you immediately followed that by asking me to stop responding to your comments. Sorry, but you don't get that privilege.

Not as I have read it & yes, despite the disclaimer, I do see it as a purposeful provocation. Looks like a defense or excuse for the indifensible.
Again, they were not intended as an excuse (or as your newest and silliest claim, a provocation). They may have appeared that way to you, but I have now told you twice that your impression was wrong; if you continue to refuse to believe me, then that is your problem.

Moderation leads to "tolerance." I "chose" to ignore nothing.
Alright, this is like arguing with a child. You fixated on moderation (ignoring the other virtues I mentioned such as self-restraint and temperance) and then conflated it with tolerance. Now, in covering your tracks, you're claiming that moderation leads to tolerance. That is laughable and absurd.

Close Window