View single post by younglobo
 Posted: Thu Nov 1st, 2007 07:16 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
younglobo

Mana: 

Albert Wrote

There's a difference between a population that has the largest proportion of Bible believers in its population than any other Western country and actually putting into practice those beliefs.

Amen to that brother , it is easy to say you are one thing then do another, our youth pastor at church has a saying "I can stand all day in a garage and it dosn't make me a car"  the point being lots of folks claim to be a christian and go to church and read the Bible but when it effects them personally they tend to drop thier "beliefs" then pick them up again on sunday when it is convient for them. 

Just to make my point clear I have a example . Today i went to a job interview and was asked if I would work on Sunday and I said no that is the day my family and I attend church, do i need this job yes but if I have to adjust my principles to fit into thier pos. it probably won't work out anyway so might as well cut it off now. Those are the same decisions that your people that took the servey have to answer to ijon but they better be careful.

Knowing the correct password--saying 'Master, Master,' for instance--isn't going to get you anywhere with me. What is required is serious obedience--doing what my Father wills. Matt 7:21 MSG version

Close Window