Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

I've started a blog - Other Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Feb 1st, 2008 03:51 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
booklover

Mana: 

After several tortured minutes of deep consideration, I've started a blog that I've called "One Man's Rebellion Record".

Seriously, this is something I've thought about doing for a while now, so I hope you will take time out and check it out. You can find it at

http://www.ejconger.wordpress.com/

Hope you all enjoy it!

Best
Rob

Posted: Fri Feb 1st, 2008 06:05 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
susansweet

Mana: 

Good start Rob.  I visited your blog this evening. 

Susan

Posted: Fri Feb 1st, 2008 08:51 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Don

Mana: 

Looks like you're doing just fine on your own, Rob. Congratulations on getting started, looking forward to seeing the same quality posts there that you brought to TOCWOC.

Don

Posted: Thu Feb 28th, 2008 01:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

its interesting. well done

Posted: Fri Feb 29th, 2008 03:12 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
Lincoln Fan

Mana: 

Rob, I visited your blog tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed it and, by the way, agree with Randall on some of his points.

If you ever find a way to keep ahead of your books, let me know. I have the same problem. For example, I looked at the book discussion on this web site and immediately had to buy not only "Stealing the General", even though I could never catch up with the reading, but also, in order to be ready for the NEXT book discussion, I had to buy THAT book. Now whether I actually have time to READ these books is another matter. I also love to listen to books on tape and have not been too productive in that department of late.

Anyway, loved the blog.

Posted: Fri Feb 29th, 2008 03:55 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
booklover

Mana: 

Lincoln Fan,

Certainly do appreciate your kind comments. I'm trying to wrap up my series on James Randall, but still have three more to go after what I posted tonight. Someday I would like to write a biography of the man, but this will have to suffice for now.

I've pretty well given up on trying to catch up. Too much stuff comes out far too often. I just have to edit before I buy, meaning "is this something that I seriously have a possibility of reading?" If not, I hold off.

Again, thanks. Glad you enjoy it.

Best
Rob

Current time is 11:36 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3283 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 26 queries executed.