Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Rental cabin at Gettysburg - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jul 14th, 2009 01:46 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
j harold 587

Mana: 

Some time ago, apparantly longer than I thought someone posted about renting a small house or cabin that was behind the Round tops. Since we camp I read it and thought that's reasonable. Since we camp I didn't think anymore about it. We are planning to visit during the Rememberance weekend. November is not a good time to be camping in a pop-up!  I have tried to check old postings, but not having any luck finding that particular post. If any one can help me I would be most apperciative.  

Posted: Wed Jul 15th, 2009 10:50 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
TimK

Mana: 

I remember this, also. I can't find it either, but the name Regina seems to come to mind when I think of this conversation. Sorry I'm not much help, but maybe you can pm this person and see if this is the poster.

Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2009 12:56 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
j harold 587

Mana: 

Thanks Tim, Your memory is better than mine. Now I must put my ignorance on display. How do I find a PM for Regina? It just seemed to be available at a very reasonable cost and had kitchen facilities which also help to keep cost down. We would not spend much time there as we are friends members and want to participate in placing and removing luminaries as well as parade watching.  

Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2009 02:38 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

j harold -

Go to this thread - http://www.civilwarinteractive.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2012&forum_id=20&highlight=ghosts . Within that thread are several by Regina (#12 and others). Simply click on her username and choose "Send private message".

Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2009 06:45 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
Regina

Mana: 

The "Little Round Top Farm House" can be seen by going to the website for the Dobbin House Tavern and looking under the section called "Gettysburg Inn Bed & Breakfast Information." It is such a great place to stay--I'm going to miss being there this year--and I hope it won't be hard to book for next summer as I want to go back there next year. It would be great to stay there in November for the Rememberance Day event!!

Current time is 06:57 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3051 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 26 queries executed.