Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Racial Slur announced over intercom at a walmart.

Racial Slur announced over intercom at a walmart. - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Mar 29th, 2010 07:42 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Reb till death

Mana: 

So several weeks ago at the Walmart in Williamstown, New Jersey ( The same walmart I go to buy my things) was all over the news. A Atlantic City Teen used a phone on a pole to announce over the Intercom "All black people must leave the building." They wont tell us who their name was and even there race because they are afraid it will start trouble. We spoke of it at school and I was wondering what you all think of this? I went this weekend and noticed most of the phones that are on the pole used by the workers have been removed.

Posted: Tue Mar 30th, 2010 01:44 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Johan Steele
Life NRA,SUVCW # 48,Legion 352

Mana: 

If it was a Wal Mart employee he's gone, they have all the phones under CCTV. If the APC (Asset Protection Coordinator) can't find the culprit he/she will be out of a job. Wal Mart doesn't tolerate such crap.

Posted: Tue Mar 30th, 2010 02:58 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
19bama46

Mana: 

The individual has been arrested as far as I know

Current time is 03:26 pm
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Racial Slur announced over intercom at a walmart.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3018 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 25 queries executed.