Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Jana aka Marie - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Mar 31st, 2010 11:21 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
susansweet3

Mana: 

For those of you that know Jana , also known in here as Marie I have bad news.  She is been told she has small cell cacenoma .  She is to start chemo soon.  The survival rate is 5 percent for two years .   Please keep her in your prayers.

Posted: Thu Apr 1st, 2010 02:25 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
19bama46

Mana: 

susansweet3 wrote: For those of you that know Jana , also known in here as Marie I have bad news.  She is been told she has small cell cacenoma .  She is to start chemo soon.  The survival rate is 5 percent for two years .   Please keep her in your prayers.

Oh Susan, I am so sorry to hear this. Malinda is dealing with a similiar situation, in her case it is metastatic colon cancer that is in her liver... she has had 7 treatments since mid December.

Please give Jana my best and tell her she has been added to our prayer list. I will pray that she gets her miracle..

Ed

Posted: Thu Apr 1st, 2010 02:27 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
susansweet3

Mana: 

Thanks Ed,  Will pray the same for your wife.  I will tell her when I talk to her.  She has asked that no one call right now .  She is trying to sort it all out.

Posted: Wed Apr 7th, 2010 03:00 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
susansweet3

Mana: 

Jana saw the oncologist this morning . She starts chemo tomorrow. She also will have a pet scan to see if the cancer has spread to the brain. Please everyone keep her in your prayers Her family is rallying around to take her to treatments and other things.

Posted: Wed Apr 7th, 2010 03:02 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
19bama46

Mana: 

I am praying that she gets her miracle!

Ed

Posted: Wed Apr 7th, 2010 05:11 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
19bama46

Mana: 

susansweet3 wrote: Jana saw the oncologist this morning . She starts chemo tomorrow. She also will have a pet scan to see if the cancer has spread to the brain. Please everyone keep her in your prayers Her family is rallying around to take her to treatments and other things.

One of the things that has been very meaningful for Malinda and me has been the number of people who have sent a card or a note, just telling us they are thinking of us... that human touch means a lot... If we knew where to send it, a note would be easy and nice

Ed

Posted: Sun Apr 11th, 2010 06:33 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
AnnieJones

Mana: 

Just stopping by to leave prayers and well-wishes for those who have cancer. I have five family members who have battled cancer in one form or another - prayers and support are very important for recovery! Annie.

Current time is 08:32 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3255 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 27 queries executed.