Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Hello - Introductions - About this Forum - Start Here - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Sep 5th, 2011 01:40 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
omar

Mana: 

Hello, new to the site, but I guess you could have figured that out by me posting here.

I live in a small town in PA, and have always been interested in history, mainly military history, even when I was younger history was always the class I enjoyed most in school, up untill a few years ago I had not really read much on the Civil War, it was mainlyWWII, and even though I live only acouple hours away from Gettysburg I had never been there in my life. All that changed a year ago when my wife and I took our honeymoon in Gettysburg. When I steped on the field I was actually shaking. From that moment on I have been captivated, we just returned from there last week as a matter of fact. I have also started devouring every book about the war I can get my hands on. I am looking forward to spending time here and expanding my knowledge of the war

Posted: Mon Sep 5th, 2011 11:53 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
pamc153PA

Mana: 

Hello from a fellow Pennsylvanian! This is a good place to discuss and learn, lots of good and knowledgeable folks! And there's at least a couple other Gettysburg fans besides you and me! Enjoy!

Posted: Tue Sep 6th, 2011 08:33 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
omar

Mana: 

Great looking forward to it

Current time is 11:41 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3044 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 25 queries executed.