Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > Civil War Talk > Other Civil War Talk > Civil War Battle Action Reports question

Civil War Battle Action Reports question - Other Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Sep 6th, 2012 05:20 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
BHR62

Mana: 

I've been creating Word Doc's for each of my ancestors that served in the war.  Making a timeline for each one and I'm wanting to hyperlink Brigade Cmdr Battle Reports with battles they were engaged in.  I've found some for the 42nd Indiana by reading a book published by a veteran of that Regiment in 1892.  Are there any sites that would list them all for the regiments?  I realize it would be a hell of a job in collecting all brigade reports from both sides into one site but just curious if there is a site that exists with this info.  Anyway I thought I'd see what you guys can come up with before I start doing major grunt work on this project of mine.

Posted: Thu Sep 6th, 2012 05:30 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Mark

Mana: 

Here is a link to the complete ORs that has a search function. I'm not aware of any sites that have broken them down as you need. Hope others can be of more help.

http://ebooks.library.cornell.edu/m/moawar/index.html

Mark

You have chosen to ignore Savez. click Here to view this post

Current time is 03:51 am
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > Civil War Talk > Other Civil War Talk > Civil War Battle Action Reports question

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2965 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 27 queries executed.