Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Hello all - Missed you! - Announcements and Notices - About this Forum - Start Here - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Jan 16th, 2013 07:02 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

Hello folks,

After several stays in the hospital, a few operations and months of phsical rehab I'm happy to be back.

I'm still confined to bed as I've been since Sept, but thanks to Laurie setting up a new office in my bedroom I ca now start working.
I want to thank all of you for the e-mails an PM's I received.

I'm going to start updating inside pages in a day or two - should take 1-2 weeks, then we hope to be ready to resume daily news.

So I just wanted to let eveyone know we're back and things will be back in full swing soon.

Posted: Wed Jan 16th, 2013 08:36 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Albert Sailhorst

Mana: 

HUZZAH!!

Glad you're back!!......Wish you the best of health!!

Posted: Thu Jan 17th, 2013 01:24 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Mark

Mana: 

Welcome back!

Mark

Posted: Sun Jun 8th, 2014 11:10 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Decian

Mana: 

I recently became acquainted with this wonderful website -- exploring, here and there, the instant opportunities open.

I was saddened to learn of your health difficulties -- but was immediately heartened to learn of your "return to duty."

As I have learned with my own web-based efforts, the vast majority of people love an honest, creative, carefully thought-out effort in their behalf -- but, strangely, do not always bother to let the hard worker know. We can be quite certain that the few who do comment, reflect many others who don't, for their own reasons.

Anyhow, I just wanted to raise my hand to tell you, in no uncertain terms, that you and your magnificent contributions are deeply appreciated.

By the way: I hope knee replacement is a viable option for you. To my many observations, the work has become so routinely successful, it's almost like a visit to the dentist. And, people love being able to dance again (smile). I hope such will prove so for you.

Sincerely,
David

Posted: Mon Jun 9th, 2014 12:00 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

David,

Many thanks for your kind words.

Knee Replacement is not only now possible, but I should undergo one within 60 days. Not looking forward to it but it's gotta be done. Thanks again to you and all others who left messages....

Javal

Current time is 09:09 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1448 seconds (14% database + 86% PHP). 24 queries executed.