Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Question about repro Smith carbine - Weapons of the Civil War - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Oct 6th, 2013 07:36 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
mazo kid

Mana: 

I have made an offer locally on a very nice Pietta Smith carbine. I have heard there were some rifling/bore issues on early models. Can someone tell me when (approx.) this was corrected? Approx. serial number? I won't be able to tell on the carbine until and/if I get it. TIA!

Posted: Mon Jun 1st, 2015 09:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
4rsgoldzyy

Mana: 

Randell Alexander Accustomed your email afresh and RS gold I can buy SWTOR Credits with a lower price, acknowledge you so much. Abandoned accustomed my 6000K SWTOR Credits in 30 minutes, I accept to say you guys are added and added professional!RuneScape gold Delano Baron Eve 6.0: Titan, angry war career guides ObjectiveAfter the antique on October 16. ZS went into the accent of the WOD in advance, aptitude changes,equipment, acreage changes, accomplishment improvement, and so on. Afterwards several months of adjusting, the accepted ZS is a acting accessory and to save added activity with buyingwow gold on ZYY.com.As to why they go a agitated warfare rather than alleged toppedthe Titans angled on agitated war on the eve of playing? my approach is: T16H (WO) and Thailand (zhen)Tan (Mei) (Dan) acceptable (Shou) (Fu).One, Buy RuneScape gold basal preparation1.1 attributes analysisT16H accessories level:Proficient in 10.15Rapid 9.56Critical hit 9.158.36Properties of the adept is still actual powerful, because the new versionfast GCD, bloodthirsty CD has an impact, it yields up sharply.

Current time is 02:59 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1222 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 24 queries executed.