Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Dale Junior - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1 Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:21 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
181st Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

I did see the sarcasm, couldn't have missed it with a sieve!!!!!  or rather, I thought it was just good humor.  Laughed out loud - was hoping you'd get a giggle, too.

I'm just messin' with you, Guys....

Peace Out and all that.  Let's give it up before one of us does get our iddy-biddy feelings hurt, or the censor comes in, or something.

Except you, Younglobo, you're the exception to all my rules, LOL!

I just thought this was The War Between the Sexes instead of The War Between the States site for a few minutes...

(oh yeah - where the RYR site's at - it's not one of my things, but do a google, cain't miss it!)

Last edited on Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:25 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
182nd Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

is it just me or are the guys seeming more sensitive than us?

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:31 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
183rd Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Well, I think Pvt Clewell might be getting a little cranky. It's all the QVC breaks....

Last edited on Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:32 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:41 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
184th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Dang, Clewell!  We've hijacked another thread!!!!!  Do we get an award at the end of the year?

Ahem, let me try again.

Junior won the Bud Shootout!  Hurray!  Hurray! 

(nice backview on that guy, i mean, oh, well, never mind, forget I said that=+++....)

Last edited on Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:42 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:43 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
185th Post
kj3553
Born in the wrong century

Mana: 

You folks are having far too much fun over here! Somebody call out the fun police!

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:45 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
186th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

Joanie, he does have a great backside. you ought to get a award for hijacking as many threads as possible. so hope Junior wins Daytona and then the Cup at the end of the season

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:46 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
187th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Well, I guess he deserves a championship. Smoke can jest take it the next 5 years after that.

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:47 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
188th Post
kj3553

Mana: 

If Junior can win the Daytona 500, I'll be one very happy camper. And yes, Dixie Girl, that's one bodacious backside that man has!!

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:51 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
189th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Look out, kj, Private Clewell is feeling cranky!

(Oh, God, you have no idea the self-restraint that I am showing right now....I COULD say something....well, maybe later, after any cranky people out there have had there nap and a good dinner...)

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 01:52 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
190th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

we need to make our own commercial of Junior in tight pants, bending over, with a dog, no wait several dogs and trucks. ours would be so much better than wranglers.

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 02:02 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
191st Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Yes, and it would take a very long time to shoot. Several days, in fact... I mean, trucks and dogs? You think I'm gonna let them get away easy?

Well, I gotta go do some work, make the $ for an expansive commercial budget.  Perferably to be shot at that island you were talking about elsewhere. With No cranky yankees allowed.

Last edited on Wed Feb 13th, 2008 02:04 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Wed Feb 13th, 2008 02:03 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
192nd Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

well we could let the trucks and dogs go before we let go of Junior but only for obvious reasons that we wont tell him about

You have chosen to ignore JDC Duncan. click Here to view this post

Posted: Fri Feb 15th, 2008 03:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
194th Post
kj3553

Mana: 

So, how many of you watched Junior win the first of the Twin 150s today? Was that boy happy, or what? So far, since he's joined the Hendricks team, he's 2 for 2. Can he make it 3 for 3 this weekend? That would just make my day.

By the way, I'm happy to see that NASCAR's decided to lighten up on things like language. I'm not promoting vulgarity, but an occasional hell or damn, especially in the heat of the moment, is all right in my book. And I got to hear a little of it today when Kenny Wallace was being interviewed and several hells snuck out. But Herman was so happy! And I see and hear a whole lot worse watching prime time TV!

Posted: Fri Feb 15th, 2008 04:30 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
195th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

"that boy's done broke my heart"

I understand about your broken heart.  But, please give the boy a break and a fresh look. 

He went through some very bad things and very bad times, but he made the best of it, and is coming out being his best self and living up to his promise.  Being his own self, with no one dragging him down now.

He had to get away from the things that kept him down, and made him less than he could be.....

.....in order to give those who care about him the best of himself, while being his best self, to boot.

He has talked about this in some of the most open and touching and dignified and human interviews I ever saw.

I wasn't  a real Junior fan until I saw him cowboy up the way he did.  Now, I am a Junior Fan.

And I have learned a lot from him, too.

His Daddy would be so proud, that he is making his own way.  As did his daddy.

Last edited on Fri Feb 15th, 2008 04:35 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Fri Feb 15th, 2008 06:44 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
196th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Woops, missed Kj's post!  Bad Joanie, No cookie!

"So, how many of you watched Junior win the first of the Twin 150s today? Was that boy happy, or what? So far, since he's joined the Hendricks team, he's 2 for 2. Can he make it 3 for 3 this weekend? That would just make my day."

It's recorded and I am going to savor it.  Three-for-three would be like a sweet hollywood movie, only 1000 times better.  I love my Smoke, but Jr. has won me over, bigtime, with the way he has handled the last year.  Quite a man, that Jr.!

"By the way, I'm happy to see that NASCAR's decided to lighten up on things like language. I'm not promoting vulgarity, but an occasional hell or damn, especially in the heat of the moment, is all right in my book."

Yep - now they're saying that passion is what makes the sport, and they won't censor the passion anymore, within reason - I guess they're remembering that what brought NASCAR to prime viewing was the Cale Y./Donnie A. fisticuffs.  If they made The Drivers and The Sport any more clean then it was, I'd be gone.  This isn't Sunday School.  It is racin', and it is passionate. 

"And I got to hear a little of it today when Kenny Wallace was being interviewed and several hells snuck out. But Herman was so happy! And I see and hear a whole lot worse watching prime time TV!"

Oh, man, Kj, we talked about The Herminator making it in on another thread.  Cain't wait to see the tape! 

Last edited on Mon Feb 18th, 2008 07:16 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Sun Feb 24th, 2008 02:18 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
198th Post
BigPowell

Mana: 

JDC,

I would like to know why you have turned your back on Junior.

NASCAR fans are famous for being the most devoted fans in sports.  I think that is because they attach to a driver, a person that they can identify with, and grow with him throughout that driver's career. Kind of like a baby duck imprinting on his momma.

My lady has been a die-hard Junior fan for a long time.  Before Junior even talked about leaving DEI, she had started a "Set Junior Free" campaign.  For Christmas, I got her a "Junior Bud  #8"  fleece sweater, and she was a little tweaked that it wasn't the new "88".

Michael Waltrip has been my driver for a long time.  Imagine what I went thru the past year!

I saw that JoanieReb said her driver was Smoke and that she hated Toyota, yet it took her 10 seconds to get over Smoke driving a Toyota.

As My Lady says, Senior never drove for DEI, Why should Junior? As I see it, DEI is in actuality a wholly-owned subsidiary of Theresa Earnhardt Inc.

Would it have made a difference to you if Junior went to Childress or Gibbs?  Do you just hate Hendricks, or Junior, or what?

Current time is 03:59 amPage:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3415 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 29 queries executed.