Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

amusing comments (cont) - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Jun 20th, 2007 01:13 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
PvtClewell

Mana: 

Joanie, Joanie, Joanie. Sigh.

Pvt. Clewell here. Although I have been known to badger my wife on occasion, I am not Badger (as per your last post in 'amusing comments...'). Poor guy. He's brand-new to the board, newer than me, and already he's been charged as a co-conspirator in hijacking a thread. What must he be thinking?
Just hope Mike Nifong doesn't get involved, LOL.

Last edited on Wed Jun 20th, 2007 08:02 pm by PvtClewell

Posted: Wed Jun 20th, 2007 01:48 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

Just so all know, the "hijacking area" sign was meant as a joke. I found the gif weeks ago and have been waiting for an oppurtunity to use it.

Posted: Wed Jun 20th, 2007 02:20 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Pvt. Clewell,

My Bad!!!!!  Poor Badger, hope he is not so traumatized that he never posts again!!!!!  Anyway, I have corrected the problem.

Sorry, Badger, please accept my sincere apologies.  Bad Joanie, no cookie.  It was that starting-a-new-page-thing that confused me.  (Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!.)

Actually, I have it on good authority that Mr. Nifong is looking into making a federal case of this in order to restore his reputation.  My being in Michigan, we have hijacked across state lines....

Joe, I laughed my little ass off at the sign, was quite delighted by it.  Thank you, glad Badg..., er, I mean Pvt. Clewell and I were able to let you pull it out of your bag of tricks. 

Current time is 12:49 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1476 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 26 queries executed.